Yeah, I admit it I like buying shoes for them! Most are handmedowns though. And Dan (I assume it was you with that second comment), after the last couple of days with four kids in the house, I am not sure I want ANY more much less enough to fill the van or the shoes!!!
Jason and Julie have been married for five years. Jason is a CGA and Julie is a stay-at-home mom. Jason likes playing basketball and can't wait to have a child old enough to play baseball so he can go to games. Julie likes scrapbooking (when she gets around to it) and watching movies. Hannah is four. She loves doing crafts, watching tv, reading books and going to church. Kiera is two. She is very busy and loves playing at the playground and playing with dolls. Aiden is brand new. So far he likes to sleep mostly.
4 comments:
hardly seems fair does it? why do they get to have so many cute shoes! wanna come shoe shopping with me :) for us!
how many do you have, or how many are going to have??
you got enough seats in the van, and enough shoes for 5....giver
wow she likes shoes hey? (or is it the one buying them that likes them?) and i agree with dandy-they are cute ones too!
Yeah, I admit it I like buying shoes for them! Most are handmedowns though. And Dan (I assume it was you with that second comment), after the last couple of days with four kids in the house, I am not sure I want ANY more much less enough to fill the van or the shoes!!!
Post a Comment