Hannah has started swimming lessons again, but this year she has been going with Daddy. She is loving it and talks about it all week. Alexandra and Dahlia also go with their daddies so it is a fun father-daughter evening. Hannah likes kicking and can do it all by herself on one of the boards. Unfortunately she also likes running on the side of the pool and hasn't quite gotten the consequences of running on wet tiles yet (eventhough she
has slipped and fallen).




P.S. If you haven't left a comment on the Baby Poll yet, we want to know your thoughts so scroll down to find the Baby Poll post and take a guess.
4 comments:
aw, so fun. i wish we had known about the swim club -- i bet alvin would have liked that! i think that is so neat that the daddies go with their girls. looks like they are having a lot of fun doing it too!
-de
Yeah, it just sort of evolved into a father thing since Mandy couldn't go in the pool and I will probably not be able to do the last few weeks depending on when the baby comes. The dads should plan to do more of these father-daughter things and Al and Cherith can join in too. And Brent and Anilee... There are so many little girls around that age. What fun!
Hi Julie,
Well I just popped in for a quick visit to see what's new and discovered a few posts to read...and guess what? I read them all, just now! Your fence looks good, Mongonlian Grill is a good place to eat, the Father daughter swim club is a very good tradition to start, neat, and the ECE sports day was such a great idea!!! I'm so glad to see that you are ok STILL and enjoying your daughter and family..it looked like a great Mother's Day too!!!
Good to see you again *smile*, take care and I can't wait to see the little one when 'it' arrives!!!
Soon she'll have a new little someone to keep her occupied:) And I may have a running partner... YAY!!! And a new niece or nephew to cuddle with:)
If you don't have the baby by this coming week... do you want to come for a run with me? I'm thinking this week I'm going to start again!
Miss you!
Post a Comment