Thursday, May 17, 2007

Baby Poll

So we just bought a new camera which comes with software that we have to install and learn how to use. So for now I have no pictures to post. Stay tuned and I will put on a few posts of Mother's day and other things. For now I thought it might be fun to do a baby poll. I have no prize to give away but you get the satisfaction of being right if you win. So leave a comment with your guess of the date, time, weight, sex. My due date is June 20th. (If it influences your guess at all, Hannah was a week overdue and weighed 9lbs.) Good Luck.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

June 22. Boy. 9lbs 6oz. Time?? 2:36AM! Name???????? Can you give us some clues?

Anonymous said...

June 23 (Sat.) ll:l5AM. 9lbs 2oz.
Labour starts after a good night
sleep Fri. night, Hannah's brother
is born around noon, and you have
the rest of the weekend to recover!

Mom W.

Anonymous said...

June 22, 5:32 a.m. He'll be born on Friday because that's my day off!

Mom G. (Nana)

dandy said...

June 10 definately a boy, nate needs more friends, oh probaby during the wee hours of the night like 3:20, when i saw you at swimming lessons last week you looked like you were going to have that baby soon I think you will be early this time.

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

June 24, 11:00 am -- the rest of us will be in church. another girl, 9lbs 2 oz.

Demara said...

Day: June 16
Time: 15:43
Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Sex: Boy

that's us... said...

june 19...5:13pm...8lb4oz...girl
i seemed to get dan and mandy's date so let's hope i'm right with yours and you don't have to go overdue julie! you're looking great!

Bekah said...

June 26, wait till my birthday! well, I don't wish being over due on you...but it's fun to have birthday buddies:) I'll say girl.

Russ and Jolene said...

June 25...Going with boy...I think Dan & Mandy started off a boy streak!