Sunday, April 15, 2007

All that jumpin' works up an appetite!

The other day I noticed that the girls looked like they could be twins in what they were wearing so I grabbed the camera and took advantage of a good photo op. In case you are wondering why they had no shirts on -- lunch was pancakes with blueberries and syrup (known as bubbies and syr-bup in our house) -- not a shirt-friendly meal. Grandma and Grandpa T, your old couch was being abused once again. It has lived a good long life but I am afraid it won't survive our family. I don't usually even bother to put the cushions back on it between jumping sessions. Jolene, I am sorry if Taylor comes home with some bad habits.


Later that day, and back in their shirts, the girls discovered the grapes. Not even the counter is a safe place to leave things anymore. (I read that you and Alexandra discovered that this week as well, Mandy!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I should invite Grandma & Grandpa T. over to check out your blog! Very cute pics. Those girls do look alot alike!

Mom W.

Anonymous said...

I love your new baby countdown! Very fun for those of us that are that are not pregnant or have small babies.

Bekah said...

cute girls! I love that pic of them at the sink!