yeah, it was a huge job. Jason had to tie the stump of the big shrub to the back of the truck and pull it out. Even then it took a few tries. It would be easier for you with Dan's truck though!
I haven't been able to think of much to say on my blog lately. I had a really neat idea for a post but that one will have to wait a few more months now. I almost changed my blog to Beta but then I have heard that people couldn't leave comments who haven't switched their blogs yet. So,Mandy--are you ready to switch?
So I just tried to leave a comment on your blog Mandy and I see you have switched so here goes.. I am switching too. (Gotta do everything my big sister does)
Jason and Julie have been married for five years. Jason is a CGA and Julie is a stay-at-home mom. Jason likes playing basketball and can't wait to have a child old enough to play baseball so he can go to games. Julie likes scrapbooking (when she gets around to it) and watching movies. Hannah is four. She loves doing crafts, watching tv, reading books and going to church. Kiera is two. She is very busy and loves playing at the playground and playing with dolls. Aiden is brand new. So far he likes to sleep mostly.
9 comments:
It's nice to see the before and after. I couldn't remember what it used to look like. Your place looks soo great!
the new trim color is nice, I want to get rid of our big spider filled bushes too. was it a big job?
yeah, it was a huge job. Jason had to tie the stump of the big shrub to the back of the truck and pull it out. Even then it took a few tries. It would be easier for you with Dan's truck though!
Hello... I think it may be time for a "transformation" for your blog or maybe even a new post????
I haven't been able to think of much to say on my blog lately. I had a really neat idea for a post but that one will have to wait a few more months now. I almost changed my blog to Beta but then I have heard that people couldn't leave comments who haven't switched their blogs yet. So,Mandy--are you ready to switch?
So I just tried to leave a comment on your blog Mandy and I see you have switched so here goes.. I am switching too. (Gotta do everything my big sister does)
Everything????
you picked some great colours for the trim wiebes- looks fabulous!!
yeah, mowing the lawn is a huge reno these days. i cant telll the difference
Post a Comment