Friday, August 18, 2006

Hannah's First Birthday Party!

So, finally after many frustrating tries with blogger, here are some pictures from the "little" party we had for Hannah. If I counted right there were 26 people here for it and that was just some of her family! She was a bit overwhelmed at first but in the end she had lots of fun with her cousins and Jason's cousins -- it was really neat to have Jason's aunt and uncle and cousins join us unexpectedly from Fort St John.
Hannah had just woken up from her nap when everyone showed up - no wonder she was overwhelmed!
She got some fun gifts. Including a vacuum cleaner which she is almost as afraid of as the real one.



















She was curious about the little fire on her cake. You might be able to make out the scared looks on the faces behind her. She was fine by the way. Playing with fire will have to wait for another day. Following are some pictures of some people who were there.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like I may not be the only person sleeping in tomorrow?

Demara said...

I know seven people that showed up at her birthday, I can't remember their names though, I had no idea you were related to them, neat. So JW formerly known as JG, I would be honored to have you be apart of my blogroll if you are interested. I need your permission though to add you, and feel free to let me know either here, via email (it's on my blogspot profile) or on my blog, which ever. I usually go through the links on my blogroll daily, so to have yours there would be handy for me and would enable me to check in on you on a daily basis. Thank-you and I'm glad to see Hannah did not catch on fire...how scary. Oh and isn't she wearing an outfit she got at the baby shower almost a year ago now? I think it looks real cute on her and comfortable too. Check ya l8er JW/G.