Hannah and Jason's first Father's Day together was a blast and Hannah took ten steps that day as a gift for her Daddy. (She also got him a picture frame with pictures of his family for his office.)
Jason and Julie have been married for five years. Jason is a CGA and Julie is a stay-at-home mom. Jason likes playing basketball and can't wait to have a child old enough to play baseball so he can go to games. Julie likes scrapbooking (when she gets around to it) and watching movies. Hannah is four. She loves doing crafts, watching tv, reading books and going to church. Kiera is two. She is very busy and loves playing at the playground and playing with dolls. Aiden is brand new. So far he likes to sleep mostly.
6 comments:
Happy Fathers Day, Jason!!!
nice blog! good to have somewhere to brag about the kids, and only people who are interested look. :)
-de
Hey guys.
Just wanted to ask if I can link you to my blog:)
Hey nice blog, I love those spaggetti pictures!
Hannah Chelyn's fans are waiting to see more of her....
I agree with the person above!
I keep checking back to see whats new, come on hurry up :)
Post a Comment