A couple of weeks ago, Hannah and her cousin Alexandra were honourary flower girls at her Uncle Tim and Auntie Wendy's wedding. I think they were very cute. What do you think?
Jason and Julie have been married for five years. Jason is a CGA and Julie is a stay-at-home mom. Jason likes playing basketball and can't wait to have a child old enough to play baseball so he can go to games. Julie likes scrapbooking (when she gets around to it) and watching movies. Hannah is four. She loves doing crafts, watching tv, reading books and going to church. Kiera is two. She is very busy and loves playing at the playground and playing with dolls. Aiden is brand new. So far he likes to sleep mostly.
3 comments:
Cutest little girls I have ever seen!
Love, Grandma W.
Cutest little girls I have ever seen! Love, Grandma W.
Those are great pictures... and I do agree... Those are very CUTE girls!!
Post a Comment