We aren't much into celebrating Halloween. We have enjoyed turning off the lights and having a quiet evening the last few years. It was easy on a busy street where no kids venture to go. But this year we didn't want to become known as the snobby new neighbours in our complex so I bought Halloween candy for the first time. I ate a good portion of it and then gave the rest to the kids at the door. We decided not to go all out with the girls yet since we will have many more years of that ahead, but we couldn't ignore it all together when the doorbell was going to be ringing all night. So I tried my best to explain to Hannah what was going to be happening. She was sure the kids were all coming over to play with her -- strange kids coming to our door asking for candy and then leaving is a thing that I don't even understand myself! Nevertheless we had a really fun night of family time, running to answer the door and painting pumpkins. Here are our creations: The family and a few extra members...
What can you do with left over paint?

5 comments:
Wow, your girls are growing up so fast. We loved looking at the pictures. How are you guys? We miss you.
We were here!
Mom and Dad W.
Wow Hannah's hair is getting so long!
i love the pumpkin family!
I love the color of those leaves, so fit for a "princess" ;)
Post a Comment