She started talking a couple of months ago and now...well she is like a sponge. We are constantly amazed at the words she knows. For instance, it is really important for a one and a half year old to know words like valve and toe jam. Toe jam is one of her latest obsessions, actually. A few times a day she will pull her socks off to look for lint from her socks which she brings to us to dispose of. Sorry this video is dark and sideways but its the best I can do at this point since we don't have sophisticated programs for this stuff.

When she is not preoccupied with toe jam, another favourite thing of Hannah's is "washing" the dishes. Taylor loves doing this too so they each get a brush and procede to make a big mess:
This is the aftermath. At least its just water!
They also like to colour together. I bought some markers that only colour on special paper and not on walls or clothes or little faces. They have been a life saver or at least a clean up saver.
Its a good time to practice colours too. Hannah is good at naming colours although she still mixes them up quite a bit. Her favourite guess is blue.
Another of her favourite things to do is to pull all the cushions off the couch and jump on it. Her cousins were over the other day and the three of them had a blast.


Sometimes Daddy gets in on the fun too.

3 comments:
Yay! I didn't think there would be anything new but I came any way:) I love the toe jam video!! Hannah is so cute.
So fun Julie!
Oh I hope my blog isn't a place that you get disappointed looking at! I do wonder if you still visit too...oh btw I added you to my RSS Feeds so that way when you've updated your url bolds, that way I don't have to check in on you all the time to see no changes...so thanks again for the update...Both Taylor and Hannah are growing like weeds!!! And those markers seems so NEAT!!! Where'd you find them?
Hi D, I do check your blog. Though I didn't for quite a while cause I had lost your address but I tracked you down again. That RSS feeds thing sounds good. What is that? The markers are called crayola colour wonder. It could get expensive buying the special paper but for now it is good. You can get them anywhere. Walmart is good.
Post a Comment