Thursday, December 07, 2006

BIG NEWS

So here's the promised BIG NEWS. We are having a baby!! (no Dan we aren't selling our house, not unless there's a lot more than one bun in the oven). We tried to keep it a secret as long as possible but I was starting to have a hard time hiding it. So far this pregnancy has gone as usual -- I'm sick and tired, and sick and tired of being sick and tired, not to mention trips to the bathroom and kitchen late at night. The ultrasound showed only one baby. I was starting to wonder because of how sick and hungry I have been. Maybe my memory just isn't so clear since God has a way of helping us forget some of the less pleasant parts of bringing these beautiful babies into the world. By the way, the due date is June 20th so the kids will be 22 months apart. We had been planning to have them 21 months apart but God had other plans and we had a miscarriage in September. Yes, that isn't that long ago! The doctor said he hadn't seen anyone else get pregnant so fast after a miscarriage so this was a real answer to prayer for me (I am not so good with waiting sometimes!) Thanks to all of you who prayed!

6 comments:

dandy said...

Congrats...Now we get to be a couple of months ahead of you guys.

Can't wait

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Blogland, Julie! You have a good excuse for not blogging lately:o) That picture of Hannah & Taylor is sooo cute. They certainly look like good friends.

We have to get some pictures of our two daughters again. It's been a while since I took any pictures of them together. Maybe Christmas?

PS- Congratulations!!! Briana & Alyssa and Matthew & Alexandra are 21 months apart. How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, Well congratulations! Your 2nd little one will be a couple months younger then ours.
-Carolanne

that's us... said...

congratulations julie and jason! hannah will be such a great big sis. i hope you getting feeling better and more energetic soon. see ya later,
teresa:)

Bekah said...

OH wow! Conagats you guys! We are so happy for you. I love babies, especailly when they are other people's and I can hold them, love them, and give them back! Keep it up!

2Nashs said...

Congratulations! We wish you all the best and hope the morning sickness will soon subside. Take care.