Monday, October 16, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday Hannah went with Grandma and Grandpa G to the pumpkin patch. Since I wasn't there I can't write too much about it but here are some pictures. It sure does look like fun. (Yes, I am a bit jealous of all the fun! Jason and I will have to take her ourselves in the next few weeks.) Hannah's favourite things to do are playing outside, playing in playhouses and playing in those little cars, so you can imagine that this place must have been heaven for her.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie. Looks like you are going to make it to 3,000 first. Slow & steady does win the race!! Great job! Thanks for helping me keep accountable & getting me moving! See you tonight:)

Amber and Amanda said...

Hey

It's great to see pictures of you guys. Wow Hannah is getting so big. We miss you guys out here in Thailand. If you ever are coming out this way. You know there is a place for you to stay here. Hee Hee

dandy said...

wooohooo your done the situps!
are you going to keep up with them all the time now or do you never want to do another situp again?
m

Anonymous said...

Wow it's almost been a month Julie...anything new?

Anonymous said...

Okay, Julie... I have been very patient waiting for a new post. Isn't there anything new to write about? Anything at all? Perhaps Hannah saying a new word or the before & after pictures of your kitchen/living room that I haven't seen yet or pictures of your holiday with Jason... I would still love to see them.

Anyway, I miss your posts:o)