Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hobbies!!!

So... I thought I would post some pictures of some of our favourite pasttimes so you can get to know us a bit better. Hannah has quite a few and they change almost daily but here are some recent ones...

She likes messing up anything that has any semblance of order. She also loves putting anything in her mouth that will fit -- and its amazing how much actually does fit in that little mouth!!



















When I asked Jason what he would say his hobbies are he said basketball (he plays every Monday night at the church) and doing projects around the house. I have no pictures of basketball but below is a picture of the work bench he just finished in the garage and you can see the great job he did on the room in the basement on a previous post called "Finally done". I would add that he loves playing with his daughter too!!
As for me... well... I jog, although I am not sure that I would call it a hobby since I do it more for exercise than enjoyment. Below is a picture of me crossing the finish line at the Spring Ahead race in Mission April 2nd. I finished 8th out of 13 in my age category and 53 out of 133 over all in the 5k. My sister-in-law got second in her age category!
As for my real hobbies, I would have to say watching movies and scrapbooking but I don't think you really need to see pictures of me doing those. Of course my all time favourite thing to do is to spend as much time as possible with my husband and daughter. So now you may know us a bit better than you did before. Leave us a comment and tell us a bit about yourself and what you like to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Interesting that you posted about running. I just did too. That is kind of one of my favorite things to do. I can say that as I sit in front of my computer at least:) I also enjoy spending time with you guys. Jogging with you is great because I get to do both at the same time. Though I think I do most of the talking then...

dandy said...

Hey Julie,
Looks like Hannah has some great ways to keep herself busy.... I think Dahlia is learning some of those same things...like messing things up!
we should get together for a scrapbook session again..even though we do more gabbing than scrapping but its fun anyways.
take care

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed Julie(weather)!!! You are getting pretty high tech over there. And you said you don't like playing on the computer...

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! I like the new title on your blog, plus the weather and clock additions...very cool!!Even some cute Hannah pictures!!!

Mom W.

Anonymous said...

You are impressing me more & more every day! I like what you added today:)