Thursday, May 11, 2006

My first post!

So... this is my first post on our new perfect little blog and already Hannah is pushing me away so she can put in her two cents. Okay here is what she has to say: nn vc56mi9,,km njtg bhn x b bn jmm xcgb vgh If you have a baby you might want to get him or her to translate that for you. Since, lets face it this blog is really all about posting pictures and braggin about Hannah, here's the latest news. She took three steps last night. She seems to save up all her accomplishments to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house (or Auntie Mandy's). We were at my parents' on an impromptu visit. She got up to walk and I told her "Bye-bye Hannah. Go see Daddy." And she let go of my hand, said what sounded like "Bye Dad" and took off. And then fell flat on her face! That's all for now. I will put some pictures on when I figure out how.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I think it's time for a visit to Auntie Mandy's house. I like the title to your blog... how did you come up with it? I will ask Alexandra to translate that comment Hannah left. Mom Wiebe is upset because I am leaving the first comment. She says to say hi... as I am at her house right now.

Thanks for letting us know that blogs are really a place to brag. I will have to change the direction of ours...

WELCOME(at last) TO BLOGLAND

Anonymous said...

By the way... why didn't you use the "julielikesto..." idea I gave you??? I thought that would have made for some interesting conversation!!!